VASTU – INTRODUCTION:
From the aesthetic point of view among creation of human beings vastu shastra is important and high ranked. In fact, Vastushastra is most charming, amorous and pleasant and it is possessed by its permanent value and most attractive elements of human civilization. Its importance has been explained in the Indian civilization thousand years ago. According to it before constructing our house hotel, factory, office, clinic, hospital, restaurant, inn or temple etc. We should know (go through) the five elements and do the construction accordingly so that one gets PEACE, PROSPERITY & HAPPINESS.
- Toilet in North-East and Brahmasthan of the house is NOT RECOMMENDED by any standards
- North-East toilet not just impacts the head of the family, but also children and invites ill health for all
- A Ganesha statue at the entrance of a commercial place creates positive energy and encourages people to come back
- Place a Ganesha picture or Shri Yantra on the blank wall facing an entrance
- Light a lamp daily in the evening near the water pot in the house
- Pigeons entering a house are inauspicious
- Cactus or any thorny plant, other than rose plant, should not be kept in the house
- Lighting a Lamp in the south is auspicious but no Yagya should be performed there.
- South side walls should be highest and thickest
- A main gate in the south east direction causes dehydration, and kidney malfunction
- A main gate in a broken or decrepit condition causes unhappiness to the owner
- And many more…